- Special offers and packages
- About Mierzęcin Palace
- Grape SPA & Wellness
- Culinary arts
- Special events
Numerous owners of unique antique cars visit the picturesque grounds of Mierzęcin each year. They exchange their knowledge and experiences as well spend their free time in a pleasant atmosphere. During the Open Days, the visiting guests have the opportunity to see rare and beautifully renovated cars, talk with the vehicles’ owners, take pictures as well as take part in attractions prepared at the compound. In order to further emphasize the atmosphere of the past eras, we encourage the participants and the visitors to dress in retro-style clothes.
SATURDAY, 9th of June OPEN DAY
• from 11:00 free admittance for the visitors
• 10:00 – 18:00 – an exposition of the automobiles
• 11:00 – 18:00 – miniClassica – a zone for children
• 12:00 – 18:00 – a performance by the band Dixieland
• 11:00 – 18:00 – Lapidarium – found in the Old Barn
• 12:00 – 17:00 – a presentation of the automobiles participating in the rally in front of the Palace, contests
• 17:00 – an announcement of the results of the contests, the presentation of the cups
SUNDAY, 10th of June OPEN DAY
• from 10:00 free admittance for the visitors
• 10:00 – 13:00 – miniClassica – a zone for children
• 10:00 – 16:00 – an exposition of the cars participating in the rally
• 10:00 – 18:00 – Lapidarium – found in the Old Barn
• 11:00 – 17:00 – a performance by the band Dixieland
The cost connected with the participation in the Rally depends on the selected options – the organizer will contact you after your application is submitted in order to confirm the availability of accommodation on the stated date as well as to determine the amount of the prepayment.
This year’s participation package is expanded with additional services in order to meet all your expectations.
→ Registration fee: 330 PLN / adult – the following is included in the registration fee:
Accommodation (limited number of rooms in each building):
Children: up to 4 years of age – free of charge, children aged 4-12 years of age – 50% discount.
The following is included in the accommodation price:
The organizer prepared a special offer for all the participants of the Rally – free accommodation and breakfast on the night from Sunday to Monday (the date: 10-11.06.2018).
Commodore’s Ball on Saturday, 8th of June: 250 PLN / person – the price includes the following:
The participants who do not take part in the Commodore’s Ball will have the option of taking advantage of the Distillery Restaurant’s offer, which serves a la carte dishes, for an additional fee.
Confirmation of the participation in the rally will be sent after the details of the participation are determined and after the receipt of the payment is confirmed (assignment of the starting number is done on the basis of the production year of the car).
The stated prices include VAT.